1. This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the procedure and conditions for the provision of services by "Coinfend" (hereinafter the Service Provider) through the use of the website https://coinfend.com/ (hereinafter the Site), and is addressed to an individual (hereinafter the User) who wishes to accept participate in investment programs and receive the services of a Supplier.
2. The Service Provider and the User acknowledge the procedure and form for concluding this Agreement as legally binding in writing.
3. To begin receiving services, the User expressly, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with any clause of the agreement, then he must stop using the Site and the services of the Provider.
4. The site is an integral part of the resources of the investment and exchange system of the Service Provider.
5. Personal Account - a section of the Site, accessible to the User only after authorization and containing information about cash accounts, operations, investment plans and other information relating to the authorized user.
1. The Provider provides the User with investment and exchange services through the functionality of the Site https://coinfend.com/
2. The conditions for the provision of services are not regulated by state regulation and are established by the Supplier independently.
3. Services are provided from the moment of depositing funds or using the currency exchange service after registering the User’s personal account.
4. Information on the conditions for the provision of company services, including investment plans, is available in the relevant sections of the Site.
5. The services for servicing the user’s cash accounts are provided throughout the entire period of the investment plan.
6. All references, opinions, articles and the general content of the content of the Site are not direct recommendations for investment, a call to invest or use the services of the company.
1. The user confirms that the final decision on the use of any services of the company, including investment, was made independently, guided by his own convictions.
2. The user uses the Site solely for personal purposes and does not pursue other goals, including illegal ones.
3. Any actions of the User on the Site are performed by him on a voluntary basis and at his own discretion, but should not violate the terms of this Agreement.
4. The information provided by the User is confidential and is not subject to transfer to third parties, regardless of the reason for the request for the provision of such information.
5. Failure to comply, non-compliance, free interpretation or ignoring of this Agreement may lead to suspension of the provision of services, blocking the User’s personal account without prior warning from the Provider.
6. All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the User and the Service Provider are resolved exclusively through the negotiation process, without involving outside parties, both interested and non-interested, in the process.
1. Create a personal account by filling out the registration form on the Site. This action will open access to your personal account.
2. Carry out replenishment of the balance and withdrawal of funds by any of the proposed methods in the Personal Account.
3. Carry out cash transactions using the functionality of the Site.
4. Timely profit from invested funds in accordance with the terms of the Supplier’s investment plans posted on the Site.
5. Receive payment of funds within 24 hours from the date of creation of the application for withdrawal of funds in the Personal Account.
6. Perform actions aimed at forming an affiliate structure, using a referral link, advertising materials or other methods of disseminating information about the Provider’s services, except for those prohibited.
7. Receive consulting and technical support from the Service Provider in matters of investment, exchange and other processes directly related to the company’s activities, regardless of the status of the User and/or his personal account.
1. Create more than one personal account on the Site, regardless of the objectives pursued.
2. Carry out any actions aimed at harming the company or the functionality of the Site. And also prevent the smooth operation of the Site using any software or hardware.
3. Carry out any actions in order to seize the Supplier’s funds or property.
4. Use the funds earned by the company to finance illegal activities or illegal circulation of funds, as well as use money received illegally in the investment and exchange process.
5. Distribute unreasonable or unverified information about the company or the services of the Provider and/or customers (Users) of the company, which may adversely affect the good name and reputation of the Service Provider and/or Users.
6. Use spam or other methods of illegally promoting a marketing link, including introducing yourself as an employee of the company.
1. Make changes to this Agreement by updating the User Agreement page or by posting information on other pages of the Site.
2. To make changes to the terms of service by updating the information in the relevant sections of the Site.
3. Suspend the work of the Site and/or support services for scheduled or unscheduled technical work, updates and other activities aimed at improving the user and informational properties of the Site.
4. Suspend the provision of services for the period of force majeure in the territory of the User's residence or in the territory of the location of the Service Provider.
5. Block the account of the User who violated any of the conditions of this Agreement without further warning.
6. Send news, alerts, notifications and other information blocks of a commercial, technical, notification and advertising nature to the contact details specified by the User.
1. Using the services of the company, the User exposes that he is aware and aware of the risks associated with any investment activity, including the activities of Coinfend .
2. The results and indicators currently achieved by Coinfend do not in any way affect or guarantee future profitability indicators.
3. The management of the service is not responsible for possible hacker attacks of accounts. To avoid hacking your account, it is recommended to create complex passwords, in no case do not pass them to unauthorized persons, like any personal data.